Have you played EuroMillions? Then, check your results right here! Find out if you’ve won one of the amazing EuroMillions prizes. It only takes 5 main numbers and 2 Lucky Stars to win the jackpot! Here are the most recent results for Europe’s biggest lottery! Take a look and see how many of the winning numbers you have on your ticket!
When Are the EuroMillions Results Posted?
We post the results soon after the EuroMillions draws take place on Tuesday and Friday evenings at 20:45 CEST. We will let you know as soon as possible what the lucky EuroMillions numbers!
How Do You Check the EuroMillions Numbers on Your Ticket?
When the EuroMillions results are posted, get your lottery ticket ready and check if you have any of the winning numbers. Here is what you have to do:
- Check the main numbers in the first section of the ticket. For each draw, there are 5 winning main EuroMillions numbers from 1 to 50.
- Check the 2 Lucky Stars in the second section of the ticket. For each draw, there are 2 winning Lucky Stars from 1 to 12.
A Few Things You Should Know
- The main numbers and the Lucky Stars are not interchangeable. These are drawn from two separate number barrels from different guess ranges. If you have the Lucky Stars in the main numbers section, you do not win anything.
- The order of the winning numbers does not matter in the EuroMillions lottery. As long as you have the prize-winning numbers on your ticket, you get the prize!
- While you do need all the 5 main numbers and both Lucky Stars to win the big jackpot, there are 12 more winning combinations in the game, so don’t forget to check for all the EuroMillions prizes!
How Does the EuroMillions Draw Work?
EuroMillions draws are closely monitored to ensure that the results are completely random and that all ticket holders have an equal chance of winning. All of the numbered balls are meticulously weighed and measured and are under tight security at all times.
The machines used to select the numbers are similarly checked and inspected to ensure that they are working as they should. EuroMillions uses gravity pick machines for its draws. Even with today’s sophisticated computers and algorithms, gravity pick machines are still considered to be the most random and secure way to conduct a lottery draw.
As soon as the draw has concluded, millions of ticket holders want to check their EuroMillions numbers to see if they’ve won big prizes! There is a lot of money on the line! The starting EuroMillions jackpot is €17 million and with many countries also offering raffles, there are thousands of big winners with each draw.
When you play EuroMillions online on theLotter, you can sign up to receive result alerts. If you’re a winner, you’ll get the good news as soon as possible. So, get ready for the next draw! Buy your tickets for Europe’s biggest lottery and you could be one of the next big EuroMillions winners!
EuroMillions Results FAQ
You need all the 5 main numbers and both the Lucky Stars to win the jackpot in the EuroMillions lottery.
You need at least 2 of the 5 main numbers to win a prize in the EuroMillions. This earns you the last prize worth €4.33 on average.
Yes, you can win prizes in the EuroMillions lottery even if you don’t match all the winning numbers. There are 13 winning combinations you can match on your ticket to win.