With jackpots starting from €17 million that go all the way up to €240 million, the EuroMillions is the biggest lottery in all of Europe. To win this amazing prize, all you have to do is match 7 winning numbers. Find out everything about how to play EuroMillions and all the exciting features it offers.
What Are the Rules of the Game?
For each EuroMillions line you play, you have to choose your numbers:
- Choose 5 main numbers from 1 to 50.
- Choose 2 Lucky Stars from 1 to 12.
- Match all the 7 numbers to win the big jackpot.
- Match other winning combinations to win one of the 13 EuroMillions prizes.
When Are the EuroMillions Draws?
EuroMillions draws are held twice a week in Paris on Tuesdays and Fridays at 20:45, local time (CEST). While the game is played in x countries, the winning numbers are drawn in Paris.
When you play EuroMillions online, you can purchase your tickets before the draw and then simply check your EuroMillions numbers to see if you have won any of the prizes.
How Do You Win the EuroMillions?
When you play the EuroMillions lottery, your main goal is to match all the 5 main numbers and both of the Lucky Stars. This earns you the big jackpot in the game. Aside from this, there are 12 more prizes you can win if you match some of the winning numbers. The more you guess, the more you win! Even matching 2 of the 5 main numbers earns you a prize in the EuroMillions, so make sure you check your ticket carefully!
Which Countries Is the EuroMillions Played in?
At the moment, there are 9 EuroMillions countries – Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Each country follows the same game format and offers the same EuroMillions prizes, but some of them offer some extra features as well, such as the EuroMillions raffles. When you play the game online, you can choose which version of the game you want to play.
Where Can You Play EuroMillions Raffles?
Some of the EuroMillions countries offer raffles. These are Spain, the UK, Austria, France, Ireland, and Switzerland. Each of these hosts its own raffle, which is an extra chance to win in the lottery! You can scoop some impressive prizes without matching any of the EuroMillions numbers. Raffle prizes go to those who have the winning codes on their tickets.
How Can You Play EuroMillions Online?
The EuroMillions is available in 9 countries, but you can play the game online from anywhere in the world. With lottery messenger services, you can simply set up an account and make the purchase online. Your top choice is the world-leading company, theLotter. Their agents will get official tickets from authorized retailers and make the entire process accessible to you.
The Advantages of Playing EuroMillions Online
Don’t play EuroMillions online just because it is the simplest way to get in the game! There are quite a few advantages that come with it! Take a look!
- Convenience – Fill out your entry, make the online purchase, and you are done. Then, you can check results and catch up on the latest news online from the comfort of your own home.
- Play EuroMillions with Official Tickets – theLotter gets you official EuroMillions tickets from authorized retailers and then stores them safely on your behalf. You are the only legal owner of the ticket, which means that you are entitled to all the winnings it may generate.
- Safety – When you play with physical tickets, you have to find a safe place to store them. When you play EuroMillions on theLotter, your tickets are stored in a safe for you. If you win any of the EuroMillions prizes, you can rest assured that your entry is safe.
- Automatic Win Notifications – Millions in prize money go uncollected every year. When you play online, you’ll be notified via email or SMS every time you win.
- Play Strategy Opportunities – theLotter offers EuroMillions syndicates, bundles, and systematic forms, which can help you improve your odds of winning. Boost your game by playing online!
Yes, you can play the game online from anywhere in the world on theLotter. You don’t have to be in a EuroMillions country to play. All you have to do is log in and you can play online.
You can play the game up until the cutoff time, which is 20:30 CEST. That’s just 15 minutes before the draw takes place. If you’re playing online, remember that you can only play up until a few hours before the draw.
The EuroMillions is a pan-European lottery played in nine countries – Austria, Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Yes, you can. On theLotter, you can opt for a Multi-Draw package, which gets you in the game for the following draws (you choose how many) or you can choose a subscription to make sure you don’t miss another draw.