Playing the lottery is not difficult. You buy a ticket, maybe pick your lucky numbers or get automated ones, and wait. Then after the draw, you check your numbers against the winning numbers. Simple, right? It seems that many people forget that last step and have tickets worth millions lying around in their coat pockets. The National Lottery is looking for the winner of the 20 March UK Millionaire Maker raffle to come forward and claim their £1 million prize.
Are You the UK Millionaire Maker Winner?
If your EuroMillions ticket was purchased in the Isle of Thanet near Kent, England, then you may want to double-check your Millionaire Maker raffle code. The winning raffle code is HQQ021515. The winner has until 16 September 2015 to claim their prize. Five other winning but unclaimed EuroMillions tickets sold in the UK are listed by the National Lottery. Tickets expire six months after the draw.
* Ticket sold in the Reading area for the 28 October 2014 draw and matched 5 numbers and 1 lucky star for a total cash prize of £404,235. The winner has until 26 April 2015 (this month) to claim their prize.
* Ticket sold in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets for the 28 November 2014 draw matched the UK Millionaire Maker raffle code for £1 million and a trip of a lifetime. That ticket will expire on 27 May 2015.
* Ticket sold in Leicester for the 23 December 2014 draw matched the UK Millionaire Maker raffle code for £1 million. The ticket expires on 21 June 2015.
* Ticket sold in Kent for the 6 March 2015 draw matched five numbers for a cash prize worth £72,422 is set to expire on 2 September 2015.
* Ticket sold in the Borough of North Tyneside for the 13 March 2015 draw matched the UK Millionaire Maker raffle code for £1 million. It will expire on 9 September 2015.
The biggest unclaimed EuroMillions ticket in history was a ticket bought in Hertfordshire for the 8 June 2012 draw. The winner would have claimed £63.8 million in prize money if they had checked their ticket after the draw. We here at buy-euromillions.com hope they never realise their mistake as it would serve no purpose, since the deadline to claim the money passed years ago.
Play Safe, Play Smart
When you buy EuroMillions tickets, keep them in a safe place and remember to check your numbers! Don’t let your winnings turn into rubbish!